Re: Keep email responses private!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:13:47 -0400

Olejarz2 wrote:

> In a message dated 6/13/99 11:18:53 AM, astroboy writes:
>
> <<Let me remind everyone>if you have a problem with someone do not post it to
> everyone-PLEASE! Keep private comments private! >>
>
> I strongly agree with the above statement.

One final comment on this person's posts: There is a difference between *having
a personal problem* with an individual, and disagreeing with that individual's
POV.

The statements she or he made regarding Kahlo's condition were thoughtless--- the
comments directed toward me, improper and mistaken.

Best wishes,
Joseph