Re: A search for presenters

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judy Potter (Judy_Potter)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:06:39 -0500

Hi Nancy,
I work at Western Illinois University for the Macomb Projects Expressive Arts
Outreach Project and we do many workshops for teachers, mostly early childhood.
Part of our training includes using the computer as an art-making tool. Other
Macomb Projects staff also have experience doing workshops and teaching teachers
to develop websites for their classes or schools. Checkout our web sites:
www.mprojects.wiu.edu
www.mprojects.wiu.edu/art/
www.techplaces.wiu.edu
www.mprojects.wiu.edu/littech/

Questions: What is the age range of your students? Where would the workshop be
held? Dates? What is the name of your organization?

I do have 3 other workshops scheduled in August, but I will pass this
information along to others on our staff. Contact me for further information.

Best wishes for a successful workshop.

Judy Potter
JD-Potter
Subject: A search for presenters
From: "Nancy Walkup" <walkup> at Internet
Date: 6/9/99 10:28 AM

FYI:

We are looking for presenters for an art teacher workshop in August who are
experienced with both (1) teaching students to use the computer as an art-making
tool and (2) teaching teachers to develop websites for their classes and/or
schools. Most of the teachers participating in the workshop will be at beginner
levels with technology.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Nancy