Re: Junk Mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Wed, 9 Jun 99 11:00:31 -0700

I got this too .... about six of them. I simply requested to be removed
from the list. Hope it works. He probably got our names from the list and
sent individually to each of us. Hit reply, and say: REMOVE please. THen
your email address. Most "normal" people will remove you. Or ignore it
and delete everything that comes in from this person. Might be a better
approach.
MaryANn Kohl
>******************
>>Yustas61 wrote:
>(email address)
>>[Fwd: Jaisini Manifesto (short version) Gleitzeit Gleitzeit style basedon
>depictio]
>This is the Subject line above.
>> Jaisini
>> Manifesto