Re:filtering-Junk mail(watch out for this subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 11:52:46 -0400

>Yustas61 wrote:
(email address)
>[Fwd: Jaisini Manifesto (short version) Gleitzeit Gleitzeit style basedon depictio]
This is the Subject line above.
> Jaisini
> Manifesto
> (short version)
> Gleitzeit
Then it goes on from here. The email address is on the top but don't
bother emailing it. Just filter the address at top. I wonder if the
artednet had a virus that gave all our addresses to someone. I don't
receive everyone's address, and it would take a long time to get
everyone's email address just by reading emails all day.
Sandra Barrick