Re:Filtering junk mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 11:38:58 -0400

MPBC90 wrote:

> In a message dated 6/8/99 3:08:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:
>
> <<
> Haven't received these junk emails here!
> I spoke too soon...got 6 emails tonight from Yustas 61 that are re: Jaisini
> Manifesto????????? Am afraid to open. Any advice? I know that I could just
> delete...but...curiousity has killed more than the cat, right? Like, hard
> drives, maybe???
> MP

I have received two, but they are not attachments for me just
regular emails. So it's not anything I have to open. I just click on
my email and there she is!
Not fair.
Well I guess I'll have to filter her when John comes home-sorry guys
maybe you should do the same. You can look in the archives for
filtering, I posted how to last year before a few
rude people were kicked off the list.
Sandra
astroboy