Re: Junk Mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ckart (ckupcin)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:51:39 -0600

Judy wrote:
>It was addressed to me, rather than the listserv
>address, and given it's subject matter is art-related, would seem that
>somehow the originator 'lifted' our names from the listserv-perhaps as we
>send messages in?

Same here. Although it has been mentioned before on the list that you
can't get a virus just from opening e-mail (attachments are the culprits),
I resent receiving, personally, this unsolicited junk mail. I did respond
to the artsed message sent yesterday, but being that the individual is not
using the list to post through, I doubt they can do much about it. MP
mentioned she got 6: I got only 2 -- still annoying!

Cheryl