Re: junk mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michelle H.Harrell (mmhar)
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:17:58 PDT

I opened this- there's no virus or attachment. I received 6 as well. It's
about "Gleitzeit style based on depiction of visual flexibility with
theoretical flexibility. A painting which purpose is to achieve composition
of enclosure." blah, blah, blah.. (who is this?!)

Okay, evidently some of us are receiving some of the same junk mail and some
are not. It's evidently not specifically from the listserv but c'mon-
something funny's going on for so many of us to receive the same stuff.
Like my grandma would say, it's too big of a coinky-dink!

Michelle