job openings in Charlotte, NC area

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:17:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/99 6:31:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TAH1916 writes:

From: TAH1916
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:31:12 EDT
Subject: SOMETHING FOR GETTYNETERS'
To: RWilk85411

NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
Office of the Executive Director
Phone 703-860-8000 Fax 703-860-2960
E-mail: naea

MEDIA RELEASE: Art Teachers Wanted

Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) in Charlotte, North Carolina is
recruiting art teachers for all grade levels, K - 12.

Also needed are art teachers whose major concentration is photography, 7-12.

Interested applicants can call 704-379-7230 for an application or download it
from the CMS homepage at http://www.cms.k12.nc.us

--part1_aee9dab5.2489b89b_boundary--