Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
* On the 25th day of school, draw a picture of yourself at age 25
* Have a birthday cake design contest. Our PTO moms swear they can bake a
real cake to match!
* Create a scrapbook that documents both the past 25 years and the current
year. Decide which things are noteworthy, newspaper headlines, product
* Designate one day Fashion Day and wear clothes from 1974/75
* Do large paper Story Quilts with a central image (drawing) and text that
appears at intervals to explain the image.
* Put foam core or large poster board up in the main hallway and invite
everyone who ever attended or taught there to submit one photo or article
or memory. As a culminating activity, have an Alumni Reception.
Hope these add to your list
Cathy in CT