Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: that Goo again

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Wed, 2 Jun 99 10:12:07 -0700

>Any idea what it is called?
I will check. I don't remember. It's some kind of putty.

> I think all hardware stores have the "goo" but the people who work there
> don't know you can use it to make molds of children's hands. I used to
> buy the stuff.... it comes in a small bucket like a paint can, and it's
> gray and thick, like clay kind of. >>

MaryAnn F. Kohl (WA)