Goo and other supplies at discount stores

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 11:30:03 -0400

MPBC90 wrote:
> I NEVER ask anyone there for any help regarding supplies. They do clear out
> some good stuff for crafty projects on occasion, (Also, they are open until 11pm, >which> accomodates my late night schedule! zzzzzz)
> mp
Mary don't apologize to me,
I think we all know how to be thrifty and get things at it's lowest
price no matter what the name of the store is. We are all
professionals and I don't believe anyone really thought that going
to walmart would mean we were going to ask for expert advise.I do
also look for bargains and that is why I buy my prang (w.c.) sets
and fiskars at Target. I get them on clearance for 1$ each, after
school starts and they have marked them down. Believe me we all know
about the catalogs and they do have excellent supplies. They are
posted here weekly and I do have them book marked. However, when I
spotted Norman Rockwell puzzles for 4$ clearance I would have been
stupid to not buy them.They went with my lesson and I'm not going to
be a SUPPLY SNOB! I only wish I had more money because they had a
lot of the masters, 60 piece puzzles, but supplies are usually only
good while they last.

Sandra

  • Reply: DeDeRuss: "Re: Goo and other supplies at discount stores"