Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: that Goo again

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 00:09:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/99 7:32:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
maryann writes:

I think all hardware stores have the "goo" but the people who work there
don't know you can use it to make molds of children's hands. I used to
buy the stuff.... it comes in a small bucket like a paint can, and it's
gray and thick, like clay kind of. >>

Any idea what it is called?