RE: that Goo again

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:39:51 -0500

I have no idea what Wal Mart is selling. I'm just amazed that they can even
spell the word a-r-t! (Have you ever asked them about an art product??)I'll
look the next time I go there to buy tylenol. Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: MPBC90 [MPBC90]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 1999 10:25 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: that Goo again

In a message dated 5/28/99 5:47:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<<
FYI The product is called Penscore in the 1999 Sax catalog and you'll find
it on p.300. I have worked with it and it works just like Betty says. It
comes in asst shapes or in 8X10 sheets. Judy >>

What is the gooey product that Walmart has in a kit (for just one child, at

home, I am assuming) that you press your hand into (what is suggested) and
it
hold the shape so you can pour plaster of paris into it to get a mold? Can

you buy this "goo" in bulk with out the expensive kit for hand printing? >>

...but what IS it? what is the chemical makeup of this stuff???