Re: Complementary Colors

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:01:33 PDT

The number one artist that comes to my mind that uses complimentary
colors is Vincent van Gogh. Look at some of his self portraits and
notice the use of complimentary colors.

Hope this helps
Judy in Oklahoma

BTW...what happened to us adding where we are from to our name? That
was very interesting finding out where everyone was from.