RE: High school questions, etc.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
GFamiglia
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:18:42 EDT

--part0_899155122_boundary

In a message dated 98-06-28 14:56:27 EDT, MAILER-DAEMON writes:

<<
High school is a challenge. I tried many tactics to get them to do
sketchbooks in my higher level drawing classes, but they just didn't do them.
Only the high effort, A students would make the effort.
Discipline? Be tough as nails yet at the same time relate to them. COver
topics that relate to the problems they face at that age, and remember that
they need acceptance. Never let anyone disrepect you--shoot them down
immediately and make somewhat of an example out of that. But yet never
embarass them publically or then they lose respect for you--with the
wrong/right student, then they'll set you up for disaster with the rest of
the
class.
Good luck, Maria >>

--part0_899155122_boundary