Re: Good site for artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lauretta A. Hendricks-Backus (lhb.edu)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:31:11 -0500

This is the message that comes up when I try to get in. I don't know whats
going on I'll ask my computer brain spouse tonight.

Retta

Unable to open http://kultur-online.com/greatest/. You do not have
permission to open this item.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/httpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdef
ault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.sht
mlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlhttpde
fault.shtmlhttpdefault.shtmlgreatest/ on this server.