More details about Fi-bonnacci (son of Bonnaccio a.k.a. Leonardo of Pisa)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
qed (qed)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:09:34 +0100

** I woudn't believe the bit about 1914!

We featured Fibonnaci art in our "FunMaths Calendar" a year or two back, and
have lots of other titles relating to Fibonnacci.

One that has just come in is entitled "Nexus: Art and Architecture" (vol 2
of a series). It ha got several references to Fibonnacci and his series, as
well as the Godled Ratio, to which it is realted, not to mention Fractal
Geometry, African Geoemtry and other Math+Art themes.

For further details you can contact qedbooks

> : an integer in the infinite sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
> ... of which
> the first two terms are 1 and 1 and each succeeding term is
> the sum of the two immediately preceding

Thank you

JOHN BIBBY
October 24th 1998 - the York Maths FunFair
Please tell your friends and mark it in your diary!
QED can supply ALL your needs relating to mathematics education as well as
art etc.