Re: Marbleizing paper

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:44:25 -0700

Maahmaah wrote:

> In a message dated 98-06-26 02:27:23 EDT, DESIGN18 writes:
>
> << Does anyone know substitute ingredients for the expensive ingredients you
> add
> to the water and paint when marbleizing? >>
>
> I am interested in this too.

I attended a great workshop at NAEA in Chicago on this. San D was there
too. I'm pretty busy this week but will dig out the notes and send you
some info next week. Also, there was a lot of discussion on marbleizing
paper on this group some time ago; some great inexpensive ideas. Check
the archives.

Maggie