Marbelizing technique (easy)
1. Pour a large bottle(1 pint) Food coloring (from restraunt supply)
into a flat pan of water.
2.Able to accomodate student artists' paper size.
3. Spray surface with pan coating oil (from grocery store).
...you can also use regular lite oil (even baby oil).
4. The process needs an absorbent paper....even prewet (slightly moist)
...Construction paper is fine.
5. The product is a monotone marbelizing (the color is not the float,
but the under food color dye).
6. Old towels to catch the drips advised..
Cool! I never thought of doing it in the reverse! You should re-post
the list. I know others would be intersted in this method also.