Re: Bouncing Messages

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:01:59 -0400

Okay this is a paste up because some how I have jinxed myself and
either
Croberts,Lee(Maahmaa)or art net is bouncing it back. So I'm just
sending it to the group and if it bounces back then I'll know.
Here's the message again:

Me three!! I think it's stopped now. It coincides with my not
receiving any messages. Do they have brown outs on computers?? Is
Cheryl Firestein a real person or a domain? Because I don't believe
that I ever responded to her,yet I've had things bounce back.
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick