Re: Need names/info on Hispanic artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

frido kahlo and diego rivera come immediately to mind.
--carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)