Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: Marbleizing paper

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:52:11 EDT

Yes there is a chalk you can scrape and let the particles drop into water
and pick up with water color paper. I saw it at art convention in Chicago.
It's in my notes somewhere or at school with my ordering supplies. Does
anyone else remember the name of the chalk? Gail