[Fwd: PAINT that comes with Windows 95]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:38:51 -0400

--------------EF59C91EE03C2B560010068F

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy
--------------EF59C91EE03C2B560010068F

Message-ID: <35911B61.DA32860D> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:29:37 -0400 From: John & Sandra Barrick <astroboy> Reply-To: astroboy Organization: Lightborne Communications X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.04 [en] (Win95; I) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: Robert Alexander Fromme <rfromme> CC: artsednet.edu Subject: Re: PAINT that comes with Windows 95 References: <2.2.32.19980624122535.006d03c0> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

We use Photo Express as part of the windows package. My 7 year old is a wiz. There are things you can download and also add clip art etc. It is good for the younger kids(at least with mine.)Even the 4 year old can accomplish paint and texture on it. I guess photoshop would be another alternative and animator. However this came with the package and didn't cost extra. S I am merely responding to what we had on Windows and with a young age.

Robert Alexander Fromme wrote: > > At 10:18 PM 6/23/98 EDT, Ken Schwab wrote: > > One of the best programs to use and especially with 7th- 12th > >graders is Dabbler from Fractal Design. This program will give the artist > >many brushes and effects that can be truely creative without being too > >complicated. I have used it with my high school students and it has been used > >in their A.P. portfolio.

--------------EF59C91EE03C2B560010068F--