Re: PAINT that comes with Windows 95

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:29:37 -0400

We use Photo Express as part of the windows package. My 7 year old
is a wiz. There are things you can download and also add clip art
etc. It is good for the younger kids(at least with mine.)Even the 4
year old can accomplish paint and texture on it. I guess photoshop
would be another
alternative and animator. However this came with the package and
didn't cost extra.
I am merely responding to what we had on Windows and with a young
age.