Re: brush cleaning

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michael Keller (keller)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:03:03 -0400

On some very busy lists, a person that asks a question will then compile the
replies into one message posted to the list. I'm not suggesting that this should
always be so, but if someone does get a bunch of private replies, I'd encourage
that person to synopsize for the group. I suspect that every question asked on
here is of interest to at least several members.