Re: Picture promised. Oops!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 14:17:13 -0400

This has come up before with me,on "Africa". One thing my husband
suggested was giving it to 5 people and then having them send it out
to 5 and so on. I temporarily put them in my address book and under
organization write the topic,i.e. Line Lesson. Then when sending it
just add all the names at one time. When you are done delete them
from address book. I also add them to address book by clicking on
their e-mail address and they automatically will go to the address
book.
Just a thought. I missed this letter originally but would like the
lesson too. So anyone out their who has it can send it.
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick