Re: Recommend a PC Calendar Program?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michael Keller (keller)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:27:48 -0400

I use Schedule + which comes in Microsoft Office 95. It allows me to view a
calendar by day, week, or year, or by planner mode. I can copy and paste events,
appointments and other stuff from one date to another. I can make activities
recurring, such as the same day of the week or the same date of the month. It
doesn't print with clip art, but you can print weekly or monthly calendars in a
number of formats, including various daytimer and dayrunner formats. Best of all,
the data is kept in a small *.scd file that I can email back and forth from home
to work, so any time I make a change, either at work or at home, I can send the
attached file to my other PC and update it. I print my monthly schedules to go in
my Daytimer, then when I've made enough changes to the paper document to justify
reprinting, I do so.

The program also allows you to create projects and to do lists, and it has a
module that conforms to Covey's Seven Habits ideas, so if you're into that, you
can also project lists based on your "roles."