elementary art ed vacancy in Michigan (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:06:08 -0400 (EDT)

I am resending this message. At this time the vacancy still exists.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 22:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ann Wilschke <awilschk.us>
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: elementary art ed vacancy in Michigan

I am repeating my message of Sept 4. regarding a current vacancy
for an elementary art teacher in the town of St. Joseph, Michigan. The
job is full time grades 1 through 7. It is in three schools, each with
an art room. The district has three full time art teachers and this position.
St. Joseph is the home of Whirlpool corp and other small
industries. It is a town or about 35,000. It is across the lake from
Chicago, 90 miles to the loop.This job is currently vacant. If you
desire further information write St. Joseph Public Schools, 2214 E. State St.,St. Joseph, Mi. 49085 or
call 616-982-4621.
Ann Wilschke