Re: Nancy Graves and Calder sights.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 19:01:57 -0400

Jane I hope you don't mind I'm sending this to the group as I am so
excited at the thought of kids doing this project. Please contact
the Directors of this sight for more info but here it is. Look
through everybody and you will to be as excited as I.
http://www.users.interport.net/~sonarc/maintext.html

Sonic Architecture tm
Bill and Mary Buchen
Directors
This also has other links.

This reminds me of a friend who at times has looked rather goofy but
has explored non the less. He plays sax,regardless Dwight has been
known to blow through various hoses for their sounds-even on
stage!!!

Sandra

--
john barrick