Re: Printing at art camp

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

I've never taught at an art camp and you didn't tell the ages, but three
color prints should be challenging enough. My high school students always
wrestle with registration. Perhaps for fun, you could print on t shirts;
There's a book you can get at all the big book stores The Great T Shirt
Book about $12-14. It has great printing ideas to use with t shirts.
could you do simple silkscreening; they may not have done that. Keep in
touch; I'm sure someone will come up with some ideas. Fran

My experience is that I like printmaking a lot better than most of my
students!