Re: Nancy Graves and Calder sights.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:49:13 -0400

I haven't had so much trouble finding information as I have with
this artist. It would help if I could see her work. I know she was
listed as a sculptor however no work is shown. So here are a few
links to help out and inquire.
Resources and listing for Sculptors:
also look up I.S.C. International Sculpture Center
the archives for sculpture magazine go back to may '96
Teachers packet
seems long I know. also (213)857-6512

Calder Activities or links if nothing else.
I hope it's not capital because my handwriting is so bad i can't
even read it.

So now I know I know so little on Sculpture but am intrigued by what
I found. I have book marked a sight where there is sound sculpture
and thought what a great idea for middle and high school kids to do
a project on sound sculpture. If interested I can give you the sight
and a lesson is rather easy to come up with the idea.

ArtKin5 wrote:
> HELP!!!!!
> I need any information on Nancy Graves by July 5. My district will be adding
> the information into our curriculum on that day. We will be creating a lesson
> incorporating her as a female artists. This will be geared for 2nd grade
> level.
> Thanks in advance,
> Nancy

john barrick