Re: anything about labyrinths

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LITESAL (LITESAL)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 09:31:33 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: betti longinotti <p-lstudio>
To: Strohmayer, Franz <Franz.Strohmayer>
Cc: 'artsednet' <artsednet.edu>
Date: Saturday, June 13, 1998 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: anything about labyrinths

Franz et al,
Have you ever seen the movie "Labyrinth" which stars David Bowie (1986).
It is a Jim Henson movie. We bought the video, used, some time ago and
still watch it from time to time... it is very artful. The climatic
scene leads to a castle and the interior is set up like an M.C. Escher
art work, with distorted proportions and perspective. Just a thought, I
wonder if researching Medieval literature might turn up some leads or
links for your exploration.

In Art & Life,
Betti L.
p-lstudio