International MathArt competition RE: arts and math

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
qed (qed)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:00:38 +0100

Dear Lindlay

You may have seen my earlier email about a MathArt competition which now has
entrants from 6 countries.

The idea is that participanty countries will exchange entries so that there
can be a wordlwide network of international MathArt exhibitions.

Please put this to your NCTM committee - we would be delighted to have them
on board!

JOHN BIBBY

PS: Anyone esle who is interested too, in the USA or elsewhere, please
contact me also.

October 24th 1998 - the York Maths FunFair
Please tell your friends and mark it in your diary!
QED of York
1 Straylands Grove
York YO31 1EB, England
Tel: 01904-424242 Fax: 01904-424381