Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
1. Two K-6 elementary schools (1,060 total students)
2. Three days at one school and then three days at another school with
an assistant following your plans when you are not at the school.
3. Organizing and displaying student's work for the Annual Art Festival.
4. Help with stagecraft and props for musicals (more at one school than
at the other).
1. Each school has an art room (one is only two years old).
2. Each art room has a computer and color printer connected to a
3. Each art room has a 19" TV monitor connected to a media retrieval
4. Each art room has a PC to TV converter, and access to a 25 station
5. One art room has one sink and limited storage, the other art room has
three sinks, ample storage, a separate kiln room and a new kiln.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Western Boone School Corporation
1201 N SR 75
Thorntown, Indiana 46071-9229