Re: Portfolio Viewing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:11:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Suzette,

I tried your wonderful idea. EVERY student took home his or her
portfolio, and I got about a 30 percent return rate on the review sheets.
The parents who replied think this is great. I do thing all of us who
borrow your idea should include a credit line with your name. Thanks
again. This list has made me a better teacher.

Judy