Re: is anyone out there?Bill's still here.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
elwood p dowd (harvey96)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:22:55 -0400

my list would look something like this:
REAL ARTISTS 101: van gogh, gaugain, manet, monet, vermeer, bruegel,
turner, friedrich, duchamp, picasso, matisse, modigliani, soutine, degas,
rembrandt, titian, velasquez, rivera,pollock, rothko, kline, gorky,
reinhardt,
johns, raushenberg, tatlin, malevich, nevelson, o'keefe, butterfield,
hesse,
kirchner, nolde, ernst, on and on and on........
calder is a peripheral artist,out there on his own fringe