Re: is anyone out there?Bill's still here.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
elwood p dowd (harvey96)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:07:40 -0400

was calder a "real" artist or just an over grown kid playing with
his toys??? I always had my doubts about this modern "master".

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 06:54:27 EDT Juncture writes:
>There will be an American Masters /PBS-special on
>CalderWed June 17,@ 9:pm EST For more info see:
>http://www.wnet.org/ammasters/calder.html
>(This is about the program)... Bill

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]