Re: Request advice-

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 14:16:29 PDT

is this for elementary? If it is, there is a wonderful set called
"Behind the Scenes" with Penn and Teller as the narrators. They discuss
"line", "color," "shapes", and many other art terms. The younger
children love these tapes as they are fast moving and relate to the
materials I am teaching in class.

Judy
Oklahoma, where the wind is cool today....finally...