Re: Vermeer project ideas?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:26:03 -0400

Okay I know it's late but I was out of town and also not able to
connect with group the last few days I don't know why.
Found some Vermeer links.
Actually will just give the best.
You can also obtain slides from here as well.
then click on Vermeer
also check out
As far as a lesson,although late. Look at some of the paintings. If
you look closely, he at times has reflections(Glass/Lamp etc)inside
they could draw themselves. Have a copy of the painting and have
them hide something inside it. Also seems that an Illusion project
would work.

Lorie Shane wrote:
> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> Encoding: quoted-printable