Re: Vermeer project ideas?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:26:03 -0400

Okay I know it's late but I was out of town and also not able to
connect with group the last few days I don't know why.
Found some Vermeer links.
Actually will just give the best.
You can also obtain slides from here as well.
http://sgwww.epfl.ch/BERGER
then click on Vermeer
also check out
http://www.davis-art.com/
Sandra
As far as a lesson,although late. Look at some of the paintings. If
you look closely, he at times has reflections(Glass/Lamp etc)inside
they could draw themselves. Have a copy of the painting and have
them hide something inside it. Also seems that an Illusion project
would work.

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick