Re: End of the school year thanks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:50:00 -0400 (EDT)

I'm so exhausted but have to respond to this! Last year a senior in high
school would have outbursts with me every so often. At graduation, I'm
helping the kids with their stoles, cords , etc. before they start the
march and Phil says, "i'm sorry." Ok, fine, I accepted the apology. AFter
the ceremony, I'm passing out diplomas for the work release students, of
which Phil is a part and he again says, "I"m sorry". The next day, I was
eating lunch in another dept. and a knock came to the door; I said, It
must be Phil, saying he's sorry. So, yes that happens even with the "big
kids." Fran