Re: tale of a tired teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 16:18:01 -0400

fieldsl.us wrote:

> Dear Ann-where are you? I am not sure about openings for this year, but
> I may know of a couple coming up next year in art. If you're interested
> in counseling, I can ask around.

Dear friends,
What sweet, kind letters I've received. Here I thought I was being
ungrateful and ornery and you've all indicated that I am justifiably upset.
Thank you. Yes, I'd love a job that combined art and counseling or pure
counseling. I love watercolors, flowers and just did my first Van Gogh -
like oil. I'd like to be an impressionist. I feel I'm just coming into my
time artistically as my last "baby" is graduating on Sunday. At 52, perhaps
a change would be ok.

Ann