[Fwd: Phone Scam Warning]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cheryl Lane (lane_c)
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:40:23 -0400

Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 14:56:18 +0000
From: Alice Ray-Overstreet <RAYOVER_A>
Subject: Phone Scam Warning

Phone Scam Warning

This message was passed on to me by my husband, who is currently
overseas. He received it from a friend. I have verified the scam with
my local residential GTE rep, Danielle (800-483-4200) on 6/1/98. Please
feel free to verify it on your own.

aro
:-)

Alice Ray-Overstreet Phone: 941-534-0799
Director Fax: 941-534-0292
School Technology Services Florida Suncom: 549-0799
Polk County Schools OfficeVision: arayover
P. O. Box 391 Tropical Bytes: Alice Ray-Overstreet
Bartow, FL 33831 Internet: rayovea