Fwd: tale of a tired teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
GFamiglia
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:47:25 EDT

--part0_896734045_boundary

That is absolutely no condition to teach in. If your a fighter, then go to
your administrator with this information. But if you just want peace, then
find a new job--at least that's my opinion. We don't get respect often enough
as it is--when fellow employees get in on it--that's my limit.-----Maria

--part0_896734045_boundary