Re: Generosity Repaid! (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:23:08 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:15:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stenger - Judith DiSalvo <jstenger>
To: "Kenneth L. Poos" <klpoos>
Subject: Re: Generosity Repaid!

Dear Sandra,
I have reread your post a dozen times, looking for something I can relate
to. I haven't found anything, but I would never ask you not to post just
because I'm not interested in what you have to say. It's hard to imagine
anyone expecting to have their needs met by every message posted. And
yes, I think you were harsh on those with whom you disagree. I'm sorry
if you are in distress, but I don't think offending your colleagues helps
anyone. I am in awe of what most of my peers manage to do with few
resources and little support.

Respectfully,
Judy