Re: artsednet-digest V2 #322

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Schectman - Riselle (riselles)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:39:19 -0400 (EDT)

Reply to Robert Beeching's elitist view.... have you not heard of
freedom of speech? , Why should one person judge the questions, comments,
correspondence and contents of another educator? If one does not agree or
find the information helpful or applicable then delete,skip over or
unsubscribe. I have found art eds net to be informative, insightful, and
sometimes amusing. The tone of Robert Beeching's response seemed
condesending and superior, perhaps that is why ther have been so many

Respectfully submitted..........Riselle Schectman art educator
{ riselles.umd5.umd.edu} Balto. Md.