American Cancer Soc. - a final wish (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marni E Dahl (dahl0094.edu)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:04:47 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 08:46:14 -0500 (CDT)
From: Thomas R Tepe <tepe0002.edu>
To: zan <transitoryzan>,
Jim and Joann Stamps <JMSTAMP>,
Adam Safir <asafir@mail-server.symyx.com>,
"Loren T. Nelson" <Wen9676>,
Miguel Graham <mgraham>,
Lara Annette Ferry <laferry.edu>,
KURT DUERKSEN <duerksen>, Al Dietz <agd3>,
Marni E Dahl <dahl0094.edu>,
Gio Catalano <GCATALANO>, The Budds <BDZRUS>,
Ron Birkhahn <birkhard>,
Susan Bernstein <aasusan>,
Donna Batt <dbatt>
Cc: acs
Subject: American Cancer Soc. - a final wish (fwd)

Tom Tepe
Department of Chemical Engineering "Never confuse having a career
151 Amundson Hall with having a life"
University of Minnesota E. Bauer
Minneapolis, MN 55455