Re: Generosity Repaid!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:10:50 GMT

I too consider it a privilege to exchange ideas with other arteducators.
But not any less privilege do I find in being able to read the
philosophical thoughts posted by some of the people on this list. Maybe art
education would not be in such crisis as you say if more art teachers
allowed themselves to be also (at least once in awhile) philosophers.
I think that the variety of discussions that go on on this list make it as
fine as I think it is and that is both practical and nourishing for the
soul. Regards from the far north, Rosa