Re: Professional Development Seminars

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 07:51:17 -0500 (EST)

Check Ed. Technology Journal, it will lead you to much more! Also Getty's
conference on technology and the arts created wonderfu essays for
justification. If you hit the following site for a conference I am
currently coodinating it will give you some valuable "hits". Good luck.
URL:http://cee.indiana.edu/woskshops/de297

Christy Johnson
Arts Alive