Re: Assignment E Part B "women artists" and anecdotes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:27:51 -0700 (PDT)

Try these two sites for Woman and Art:
1. Portraits of Women: http://www.magma.ca/~alexxi/klimt/women.htm

2. Diotoma: Women and gender in the Ancient World:
http://www.uky.edu/artssciences/classics/gender.html

--Carla in LA