Re: Professional Development Seminars

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sue Palfrey (spalfre1)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 19:42:36 -0400

One tip on digital cameras: If you haven't purchased a camera already, be
sure to purchase one that allows for closeup photography. I have the
Olympus D-200L which allows photographing up to 7" from the subject (there
is also a more expensive D-300L). This is great for photographing small
clay objects, etc.